Sunday, January 23, 2011

They called it Rock...

Man... thanks to a computer virus (wiping out my software) and an external hard drive crash (wiping out 14K plus songs and another 2000 pics), I've had a lotta reinstalling and re-ripping to do. And, of course, no time for the blog. I've still been listening to the ol' record collection though. So, to help me catch up a bit, I'll just stick in a cool video from one of the albums I've listened to. First up, is a coupla songs from Nick Lowe with Rockpile in 1978. The first concert I ever went to was a triple bill of Elvis Costello, Mink DeVille, and Nick Lowe that same year. Nick was supporting his great album "Pure Pop For Now People". Dig it...


Albums listened to since last post; "Pure Pop for Now People" (Nick Lowe), "Live at the Met" (Robin Williams), "Natty Dread" (Bob Marley), "Songs from the Big Chair" (Tears for Fears), "This is Buddy Guy", "Strong Persuader" (Robert Cray). Total listened to: 37. To go: 649. Days: 326

No comments:

Post a Comment