Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello again music fans! Today finds me a bit under the weather. Home from work, alternating between naps and the long process of re-ripping my CD collection. The video below is from a show I saw back in 1984 on some late night show. I had heard of Sparks like most everyone else at the time, from their hit single 'Cool Places'. On this show, they performed that and this song 'Wish I Looked a Little Better'. At that time, I had a small black & white TV with an earphone jack in the front. I bought an adapter from Radio Shack and would plug one end into the earphone jack and the other end into my cassette deck. I recorded the 2 Sparks songs that night. Now, for the first time in color (!) since I last saw it, is Sparks.

Albums listened to since last post; "The Doors", "Rides Again" (James Gang), "Band on the Run" (Paul McCartney), "In Outer Space" (Sparks), "Live with Jan Hammer Group", "There and Back", "Flash" (Jeff Beck), "Working Man's Dead" (Grateful Dead). Total listened to: 45. To go: 641 (313 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment