Monday, January 10, 2011

Point five...


Having fallen a bit offa the pace, I found a record that let's me "cheat". My copy of the Band's "Moondog Matinee" is a bit special. Side one is side one of "Moondog". Side two, however, is actually the soundtrack to "More" by Pink Floyd. Somebody at Capital records somehow let god knows how many copies of this go out in error. I haven't heard of any others out there, even though I'm willing to bet I don't have the only one. If someone has some knowledge of this mishap, please post in the comments or email me at notimewarpradio@yahoo.com. If I can find some more info, I'll post it too. Too bad though, side 2 looks pretty interesting. At least I got the side with 'Mystery Train', which is worth checking out. So, anyways, I get to listen to what's essentially a half an album and count it as one! Since it has the Band cover and labels, I think I can count it as the Band record.


Albums listened to since last post; "The Firm" (Firm), "Moondog Matinee" (Band). Total listened to: 15. To go: 670 (355 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment