Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Not again...

Well, not exactly the way I wanted to revive my blog but, got some bad news to pass along. Due to financial circumstances (again), I will be forced to put NOTIMEWARP RADIO on temporary hiatus until further notice as of April 19. The station will only be available to listeners with Live365 VIP memberships (around $24 every 3 months).  HOWEVER, there is a way to keep the station available to non-VIP members; go to  www.notimewarp.com and click on the blue "donate to this station" button. I need to raise $40 by April 18 (next Thursday) to keep the station available for free (for another 3 months anyway; hopefully things will be better by then). In the event I do hafta go VIP only, I WILL still be able to make changes to the playlist so it won't be the same songs playing over and over. Please accept my apologies, as I would like to make this great music available to as many people as possible. Follow NOTIMEWARP RADIO on Facebook for updates. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment