Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Classic before it was classic...

Time for anutha post! The positive of the great drive crash of '11 has been the hard nosed dedication of getting my library EXACTLY how I want it and making sure that not one single song isn't on a hard copy somewhere. Meanwhile, I'm really enjoying my journey through my album collection. It's quite a kick when you hear something that you haven't heard in a decade or so, that gets you outta your chair to check out what the name of the song that you're listening to. This post finds us with some serious classic rock records. With the ripping project, I've put on stuff I'm still pretty familiar with that I can half listen to. Here's a video that looks like something some alien would pull outta time capsule or something. Lynyrd Skynyrd on some TV show in 1974, with Bob Burns still on drums(!). Til we groove again...



Albums listened to since last post; "Smash Hits" (Jimi Hendrix), "Pronounced", "Second Helping", "Nuthin' Fancy" (Lynyrd Skynyrd), "Everybody Knows This is Nowhere" (Neil Young), "Let's Dance", "Fame and Fashion" (David Bowie). Total listened to: 71. To go: 615.

No comments:

Post a Comment