Saturday, February 6, 2010

Keeping myself amused...


Howdy! Time to dust off the ol' blog in case somebody comes by to read it! I've been busy adding new stuff and moving out the stale. Gotta stay on top of these playlists or the updating really gets outta hand. Over the past weekend, I've added over 100 songs and fixed up the weekend playlist with only the most recently added stuff. Included in that are 'Mountain Jam' from the Allman Brothers "Fillmore East" (clocking in at 33+ minutes) and 'Autobahn' from Kraftwerk (20+ minutes). I chased down some stuff from Stevie Wonder and Donald Fagen to be added for airplay. I've also got some stuff on my Napster playlist from Jesse Ed Davis to check out. Jesse was a great guitarist of Kiowa decent who played on many great albums during the 60's and 70's. You can find him on albums by John Lennon, Albert King, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, John Trudell, John Lee Hooker, as well as a handful of solo records. In native circles, he was called 'the Indian Eric Clapton'. I'll be giving that stuff a listen soon and get some tracks on the station. That's all for now. Talk to you (myself?) all soon and keep listening! www.notimewarp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment