Sunday, November 8, 2009

A little bit o' this and a little bit o' that...


After being a bit under the weather the last few days, I've been adding a little bit of this and that to the NOTIMEWARP universe..

First up, was a few more items scanned and posted to the NOTIMEWARP RADIO Flickr page. Included this time 'round are some concert souvenirs from a few Rolling Stones concerts I went to over the years. When possible, I try to snag a couple of whatever item, so I can have one for display and one to lock away for safe keeping. You could say to keep it in mint condition but, I'm not interested in selling anything, whatever it's worth. I was collecting before collecting became such a huge business. I don't think anything I've got is worth a tremendous amount of dough anyways... Nothing that's gonna put the grand kids through college anyway. Besides, I'm a fan. I like this stuff. www.flickr.com/photos/notimewarpradio/

I've also added 30 songs to the ol' lonely radio station. Tune in to hear Raconteurs, Stooges, Aerosmith, Latin Playboys, Rolling Stones, Ray Charles, Howlin' Wolf, Black Crowes, Bob Dylan, Peter Gabriel, Stevie Wonder, and a whole gaggle of groovy tunes.

There hasn't really been a big flood of people passing through the sites but that's alright. The Flickr site's actually been doing pretty good. I got some cool stuff to check out. The station's been slow. It's that weird variety thing, I think. It'd do a whole lot better if I'd narrow it down to just Rock and Blues but, I like a lotta stuff that goes beyond that. This blog, geez, I got no idea if anybody reads this thing. I mean, how does anyone find it in the first place? That "next blog" thing at the top of the page is pretty random but ends up taking you to the same blogs over and over. You ever notice all the people who just talk about nothing? At least I'm talking about music but... Well, anyway, there's not really a way to see how many people have passed through either. No telling if anyone reads this or not. But, for those who may stumble across it, I try to keep it interesting enough.

Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment