Monday, October 26, 2009

Wiser time

Wow! Another great show by the Black Crowes (10/22/09)! They came out and cruised through "Good Morning Captain" and followed that with a few singles from the past. They played about 3 or 4 songs from the new album and weaved in and out of their past catalog. It's the first show I can remember where all 3 of my favorite Crowes songs ("Wiser Time", "Thorn in My Pride", and "Jealous Again") were all performed. "Wiser Time" was the absolute high point of the show, with an absolutely searing guitar duel between Rich Robinson and Luther Dickinson. The show was another one of those mini-State Fair sets, only an hour long but for $15 (plus fair admission), it was a killer deal for a Thursday night.

There's all kinds of new stuff added to the playlist since I posted here. As of this Thursday, I'll be able to expand my playlist to almost twice it's size (although I won't do that all at once...) so look for all kindsa sounds to be comin' atcha! Again, feel free to suggest anything you'd like to hear and I'll see if I can accommodate ya.
I hope to be getting some more pics up on the Flickr page too so, keep an eyeball peeled over there for some cool sights to go witcha sounds on the NOTIMEWARP network of media! (I need a catchy name for that...). So, until next time, keep it low down and funky and don't stop groovin'! http://www.notimewarp.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/notimewarpradio/

No comments:

Post a Comment