Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank you and Goodnight (for now)...


After 6 years of playing DJ on the internet, the time comes to put it down for a while. NOTIMEWARP RADIO is now VIP only; basically it's a 1500 mb mp3 player packed with music I like. As I've outlined earlier, I will now focus on scanning and taking pictures of groovy stuff and writing about it. In doing that, I hope to build a cool little coupla sites for music lovers to come by and enjoy the sights and maybe learn a thing or two. I'll still write about stuff going on in music as I have in the past, artists that aired on the station, etc.

So, I'd like to thank everyone who's listened to the station and hope that you will continue to check out and enjoy the blog and the flickr site. Onward to the next chapter....

No comments:

Post a Comment