Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can't quit it, baby...


...so I gotta put it down for a while. Financial issues will force me to place NOTIMEWARP RADIO into VIP only mode at the end of June. Only people with Live365 VIP memberships (about $8 a month) will be able to listen. I won't be able to update any of the music after then either. I plan on using from now until then, putting in some fresh tunes and maxing out the storage space they allow me for my tunes. Probably around 50-60 hours of music running on shuffle, like a giant ipod. The blog will stay, as will the Flickr page. I do plan on reopening the station in the future (geez, I've been doing this 6 years now) so I might as well keep some of the NOTIMEWARP network up and running. I hope people continue to check out the pages and hopefully the tunes too. I got some pretty cool stuff to unleash on all y'all groovy peeps! 'Til we groove again.... www.notimewarp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment